Classroom Rules Project – The Overview
Classroom Rules Project
Day 1 – Building the Foundation
The First Vocabulary List (and then some).
- The list: Cooperation, Responsibility, Citizenship, Respect, Kindness, Honesty, Tolerance, Self-control.
- AND then some for EXTRA CREDIT: Vigilance, Diligence, Courage, Open-mindedness, and perseverance.
Get the details on Day 1 by clicking here.
Day 2 – Discussing What’s at the Core
The Final Word
The Final Word is a whole class discussion event. Here’s how it works. For HW last night, you each were asked to bring with you to class today a phrase/passage from your Code of Student Conduct book that addressed a specific trait. Well, we’ll take it from there.
Get the details on Day 2 by clicking here.
Day 3 (Thursday) Crafting The Rules
Small Group Drafting
Today, you are drafting your own (individual set of rules – one for each trait. Then, you’ll share them in a small group to decide on a group set of eight you agree on. Then you will present them to the class for ultimate selection. The class will vote for the favorite rule on each trait.
Get the details on Day 3 by clicking here.
Day 4 (Friday) Publishing the Rules
Making it Known
Why have we gone through all this, if we aren’t going to put it out there. You will work hard at having a great and fun friday in this culminating activity. You will create classroom rules posters to post around the room.Get the details on Day 4 by clicking here.
Latest posts by Mr Moshé (see all)
- Hurricane Florence Safe School UPDATE - September 11, 2018
- The Hobbit – Chapters 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 – Finish the book at HOME. - May 3, 2018
- The Hobbit Chapters 1-4 - March 9, 2018