Students

Here are some other pages you may find useful.

17 thoughts on “Students

• April 14, 2009 at 4:54 PM
    Permalink

OMGOSH HEY MOSHE!!

THIS IS STEPHAN DNT KNOW IF U REMEMBER BUT U REALLY SHOULD..I HAD YOU LIKE 2 YEARS AGO! IM A SOPHMORE NOW. BUT YEA I NEVER REALIZED HOW MUCH CRITICAL THINKING WOULD COME IN HANDY.ACTUALLY YOUR CLASS WAS THE MOST USEFUL TO ME SINCE I GOT TO HIGH SCHOOL !!

BUT YEA TELL ME WHY THE BOOK WITHOUT WORDS JUST CAME TO MIND TODAY AND JAMES AND I, (YOUR OTHER FORMER STUDENT) WERE SO LOST TRYING TO FIND OUT THE NAME..LOL
    I FELT SO ACCOMPLISHED WHEN I EVENTUALLY REMEMBERED IT.

I ALSO APPRECIATE READING BOOKS LIKE THE TIME MACHINE MUCH MORE NOW. THE VOCABULARY HELPED ME ALOT TO READ THE BOOKS THAT IVE READ THIS YEAR.
    PLATO’S REPUBLIC, MACHIAVELLI, THE GREAT GATSBY, ANTIGONE, LORD OF THE FLIES, ROMEO AND JULIET, LES MISERABLES….. WOW
    A WHOLE LOT OF BOOKS. BUT YEA! JUST WRITING TO SAY THANKS!

HALLELUJAH HOLLABACK
    GHETTO REVIVAL

GRADUATING CLASS OF 2011
    BUT I CANT FORGET YOU BACK IN CLASS OF ’07
    (THAT’S A RHYME!!)
    =^D

HOPE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IS FUN!
    CANT BELIEVE JAMES REMEMBERED THIS SITE!

Reply
  • April 14, 2009 at 4:55 PM
    Permalink

HEY MOSHE!!!! ahh…Ive been thinking back on 8TH GRADE AND BOY I TEEL YOU!! I MISS THIS CLASS.. I never realized that this class was so important .. I think this class is where I actually read the most. lol Now that I’m in AP LIT. I have to read TONS of books ON MY OWN!! fOR eXAMPLE, The Great Gatsby, Jane Eyre, (Romeo and Juliet), King Lear, Les Miserable ( the French books for yuh! ), Platos Republic, Machiavelli, Catch-22, The Red Badge of Courage, and Lord of the Flies. Ive read so many other books in less than 2 years that if I ever saw myself in the future reading these books I’d laugh! Funny thing is that The Book without Words came to mind today. I don’t know why? Maybe because I moved to Palm Beach County and I miss Broward but yea…. This is James L from your 8th grade class and now I’m a suceesfull SOPHMORE in IB!! WHOOP!! CLASS OF 2011!! But I’ve come a long way since 2007! ( Thats’ a RHYME! LOL)
    HAVE A GREAT REST OF YOUR LIFE….until I show back up on the Blog! Halleljah Holla Back!! …….

Reply
  • September 23, 2009 at 4:39 PM
    Permalink

Mr moshe I really dont get the assignment can you explain to me if you get this.

Reply
  • June 13, 2010 at 4:58 PM
    Permalink

Mr.Moshe,
    this year was a blast, we had a great time. thank you for teaching me. 4th block and i have gone to know more about you and thank you for being one of us. thanks for the fun and the hard times. we never got to play that game of the words but i hope in the future we will. Have a good summer. Class of 2009-2010!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -CHANTELLE [your best student :)]

Reply
  • April 12, 2011 at 4:32 PM
    Permalink

Hey Mr. Moshe. I need to know where the slide shows for the research paper are.

Reply
  • May 2, 2011 at 6:08 PM
    Permalink

mr.moshe do the reserch paper really have to be 5 to 6 pages long?

Reply
  • May 19, 2011 at 5:15 PM
    Permalink

mr.moshe for the extended individual activity for the outsider book, do you remember the activity that needed to be recorded?

Reply
  • May 21, 2011 at 7:44 PM
    Permalink

for the debate paper(s) does the font of the title page matter?

Reply
  • May 21, 2011 at 7:54 PM
    Permalink

oh and also, i know that there are two pages that are for the title page but i forgot what the other once was for.

Reply
  • May 24, 2011 at 3:51 PM
    Permalink

mr.moshe for the cited page for the debate reserch paper what if you cannot find the author of the website and what document is the mla format located?

Reply
  • February 16, 2015 at 11:15 AM
    Permalink

What are your thoughts on With Rigor for All?

Reply
  • February 16, 2015 at 11:18 AM
    Permalink

Rigor…is it really for all?

Reply
  • February 16, 2015 at 11:21 AM
    Permalink

According to Jago, one of the greatest challenges in assigning rigorous texts lies in persuading the reader to participate in the task.

Reply