Audience Etiquette Brief
Read this . . .Audience Etiquette
All will be expected to follow proper Audience Etiquette. Your failure to abide by these guidelines will result in your receiving a zero (0) on your presentation/performance.
If you receive a “zero” for not following Audience Etiquette, you will have one chance to make up that grade at the teacher’s discretion. After getting a “zero” for audience etiquette, you will only be able to earn 80% of the grade you earned on your presentation/performance.
- Pay attention to all presentations/performances; watch and listen.
- Stay quiet; absolutely no talking.
- Never make fun of another person’s presentation/performance.
- Refrain from shouting comments to or intentionally distracting the presenter/performer during a presentation.
- Avoid practicing your own material during other presentations/performances.
- Hold applauds until all presentations have been seen.
- Never get out of your seat, move around the room, or distract the teacher during a presentation/performance.
- The teacher-director is the one to offer suggestions or critiques after final performances.
- Grading will be completed using the rubric agreed upon.
- Audience memebrs will have an opportunity to give feedback anonymously.
- During the practice/rehearsal process you will often provide peer evaluations to enhance the final presentation.
- Please refrain from making negative remarks to your classmates after they have completed a final performance.
The text you read above came from the following website: http://www.geocities.com/jp_collier/Class_Expectations.htm
Latest posts by Mr Moshé (see all)
- The Hobbit – Chapters 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 – Finish the book at HOME. - May 3, 2018
- The Hobbit Chapters 1-4 - March 9, 2018
- The Hobbit Chapter 1 – Vocabulary, Guided Reading, Summary (SWBST), Discussion Topic - February 18, 2018