Hannukah Resources – Lesson Plans K-6
If you find any resources that I could use for this page, leave a comment for me. Thanks!!
- Aish Hanukkah Introduction Grade 4 to 12 – Aish- 3934
- We suspect that this very nice introduction to Hanukkah was written for non-practicing Jews. As a result, it works for both Jews and non-Jews. You’ll find information on the histoy of Hanukkah, descriptions and instructions for Hanukkah observances, and other information about Judaism. (TeachersFirst.com)
- Hanukkah Lessons for Grades K – 6: I do not know who authored this, but the information is accurate (spiritually/religiously) and could be useful. There is a plan or two for each grade.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Mr Moshé (see all)
- The Hobbit Chapters 1-4 and on . . . - March 9, 2018
- The Hobbit Chapter 1 – Vocabulary, Guided Reading, Summary (SWBST), Discussion Topic - February 18, 2018
- J.R.R. Tolkien – The Hobbit – The man, the time, the genre, the book - February 18, 2018