Reading Strategies Project
You are being asked to do a few things over multiple steps: research and collect information, rephrase information, review information, and create/publish your findings.
- Step 1 – Look up and record the definitions for the 9 Active Reading Strategy Words. You can use an ONLINE Dictionary, Literature Textbook. Here are the Strategies: Reread, Annotate, Connect, Question, Clarify, Visualize, Evaluate, Infer, Predict. Verify your definitions with me.
- Step 2 – I want you to write definitions in your own words for each of the 9 Active Reading Strategy words. These should be written to sound how you might explain it to a friend. Verify your personal definitions with me.
- Step 3 – With a friend, Review the dictionary & personal definitions for the 9 Active Reading Strategy words. Verify your review with me.
- Step 4 – Create a QUIZ – You MUST use your School District email & password to sign up for these services. You may ONLY use these sites. I will proof this before you AND I consider it final. Create a quiz on Kahoot, Quiziz, or QuizWorks.
Latest posts by Mr Moshé (see all)
- Hurricane Florence Safe School UPDATE - September 11, 2018
- The Hobbit – Chapters 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 – Finish the book at HOME. - May 3, 2018
- The Hobbit Chapters 1-4 - March 9, 2018