The Great Student Blog Project – Stage 2
Stage 2 – Blogs SIGN UP & Roll Out
- Check your email for a message from Edublogs.org and/or WordPress.com telling you that a blog has been set up for you. This may or may not happen at this point. This function may have been phased out by Edublogs. If you get an email, print the message, and have your parent/guardian sign it.
- Bring the email to Mr. Moshé.
- When you return this to Mr. Moshé, it will mean that you know the website is there, your parent/guardian knows it’s there, and Mr. Moshé knows all of this.
- Then . . .
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Mr Moshé (see all)
- The Hobbit Chapters 1-4 and on . . . - March 9, 2018
- The Hobbit Chapter 1 – Vocabulary, Guided Reading, Summary (SWBST), Discussion Topic - February 18, 2018
- J.R.R. Tolkien – The Hobbit – The man, the time, the genre, the book - February 18, 2018