The Great Student Blog Project – Stage Finale
The Final Stage – Periodic Checks
Lets have a look at your website . . . Each of the items below is worth 10 points to your final grade this quarter. That would be 100 points total. So, let’s have a look.
- Have you selected a personal Theme?
- Have you made it functionally visitor friendly with sidebar widgets: Avatar, Calendar, Posts, Pages
- Have you made it functionally visitor friendly with sidebar widgets: Comments, Links, Archives, Search?
- Do you have links to your group member’s sites?
- Have you posted Discussion Questions?
- Have you offered an ‘About’ page?
- Have you created a ‘Learning Log’ page?
- Are you making entries to your ‘Learning Log’ page?
- Have you created any additional pages: poetry, politics, comments/questions, survey?
- Have you gone to your group member’s sites for discussions?
Latest posts by Mr Moshé (see all)
- The Hobbit Chapters 1-4 and on . . . - March 9, 2018
- The Hobbit Chapter 1 – Vocabulary, Guided Reading, Summary (SWBST), Discussion Topic - February 18, 2018
- J.R.R. Tolkien – The Hobbit – The man, the time, the genre, the book - February 18, 2018