You are being asked to do a few things over multiple steps: research and collect information, rephrase information, review information, and create/publish your findings.
- Step 1 – Look up and record the definitions for the PARTS OF SPEECH. You can use an ONLINE Dictionary, Literature Textbook.
- Here are the PARTS OF SPEECH: Noun, Pronoun, Verb, Adverb, Adjective, Conjunction, Preposition, Interjection, Article.
- Verify your definitions with me.
- Step 2 – I want you to write definitions in your own words for each of the PARTS OF SPEECH words.
- These should be written to sound how you might explain it to a friend.
- Verify your personal definitions with me.
- Step 3 – With a friend, Review the dictionary & personal definitions for the Parts of Speech words.
- Verify your review with me.
- Step 4 – Create a QUIZ – You MUST use your School District email & password to sign up for these services.