The Study Hall . . . is a place for sharing concerns (for yourself, for others, for anything) as long as they are concerns related to class content and concepts in some practical way.
“What can a study hall be used for?” you may ask. It can serve many purposes:
- Go over vocabulary with others.
- Share what you’re enjoying about class, a project, or a book.
- Post questions you have for your school mates.
- I, or other school mates, can answer your questions, give you suggestions, and keep this thing going for us all.
Study Halls are places to come together. And so, if you post to Study Hall to get help or to give it, in any way related to school, let me know. You could earn some form of credit for posting.
So, if you need it, it’s here.
Sign up for SCHOOL BASED Study Hall here – STUDY HALL.
Latest posts by Mr Moshé (see all)
- The Hobbit Chapters 1-4 and on . . . - March 9, 2018
- The Hobbit Chapter 1 – Vocabulary, Guided Reading, Summary (SWBST), Discussion Topic - February 18, 2018
- J.R.R. Tolkien – The Hobbit – The man, the time, the genre, the book - February 18, 2018