Greetings and welcome to Week Four of The Year of the Hangman book discussion. This week you will finish the novel.

In weeks past we’ve had multiple questions for each week, and the discussions have been very thought provoking! This week we change it up a bit and have only one question. It’s a good one so read below and get ready to make a comment.

This is your chance to voice your opinion. Even if you have not posted a single item all month – go ahead and type in a response to this question.

I have contacted Gary Blackwood about the blog. He is very busy right now researching source material for his current project(s), but I’ll see if we can have him join us for some questions. Use the Page Link at the right to post questions you have for the author; if he has the time, I’m sure he would love to know what you are wondering. Take advantage of a rare opportunity to speak to the author through these discussions.

Next week I would like to open up the blog for some final thoughts and feedback on how you think this experiment went and what I can do to make it better. This is’t the first time I’ve done this book discussion thing, and it will not be the last. One thing is for sure, I want to improve my skills some each time I deal with a new book.

If you have any questions or comments please e-mail me at
moshej@browardschools.com .
http://www.broward.k12.fl.us/westpinemiddle/