The Hound of the Baskervilles Period 6 – DQ #2
You will be graded for “discussing”:
- Answer the Discussion Question completely (50%).
- Use the question in the answer.
- Give your answer.
- Support your answer with details from the book.
- Respond to at least one classmate’s answer (50%).
- A response to a classmate must be substantial.
- Substantial means having something to add to another’s comment:
- agreement with explanation,
- disagreement with explanation,
- add something completely new.
Here’s DISCUSSION QUESTION #2:
Discuss the nature of Sherlock Holmes’ friendship with Dr. Watson. How highly does Holmes value Watson’s opinion? Why is Watson important to Holmes? Why is Holmes important to Watson? Supporting your answer with details from the text.