Fiction Essay Test
In one sense, for those of you who have not even begun to realize that you are to be held responsible for your learning, I rolled out a daunting essay test – THE Culminating Essay Test. On the other hand, for those who have taken each opportunity to focus, learn and grow, the test will be a walk in the park – THE Culminating Essay Test.
It should take you this amount of time to (1) braninstorm, (2) plan and (3) rough draft an answer to each item as follows:
- Creating & Building Suspense – 30 minutes
- Personal World View – 30 minutes – 60 minutes
- Establishing Moods – 30 minutes – 90 minutes
- Justice & Fairness – 30 minutes – 120 minutes
- Literary Techniques – 45 minutes – 165 minutes = 2 hours 45 minutes TOTAL
You should be able to complete this test in 2 hours and 45 minutes.
Here is the time breakdown devoted to your effort on this exam.
- In class – 50 minutes/3 days = 150 minutes = 2 hours 30 minutes
- At home – 20 minutes/3 days = 1 hour
- TOTAL TIME ALLOWED – 3 hours 30 minutes
- Additionally, you can work on the test before 1st period begins and during dismissals.
You will be allowed 3 hours and 30 minutes to complete this test.
Here is the test . . . again – THE Culminating Essay Test.
Leave a Reply