In order for you to use a WEB resource that I have not personally selected, you will have to jump through these hoops.
This multiple stage learning experince known as T is for Thinking: The ICYouSee Guide to Critical Thinking About What You See on the Web is maintained by John R. Henderson, Ithaca College Library.
**** PRINT THIS PAGE FOR REFERENCE, AND USE IT AS A CHECKLIST****
Take out some clean paper, a fresh pen or pencil, and get ready. This is a bit of work, but it is well worth your time. Do everything on paper, and deliver it to me. Then, and only then, you will be allowed to use your own web sources when you request permittance.
The hoops begin at the website entitled, ICYouSee: T is for Thinking.
Once you get there, accomplish the following tasks:
- Hoop # 1. Take notes off the first page you come to.
- Hoop # 2. Complete all of the 6 Suggestion Activities. For each activity: take thorough notes; answer all the “Questions to Think About”.
- Hoop # 3. Do the Quick Review Activity Pop Quiz using Exhibit One and Exhibit Two.
- Hoop # 4. Complete the “Oh, and there may be one more assignment.”
—-Complete all that is required of you.
- Hoop # 5. Go to the end of the presentation.
- Hoop # 6. Get out of there.
Here’s the web address where you should begin . . .
SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE ON PAPER DIRECTLY TO ME.
YOU MUST DO THIS IF YOU WANT TO USE WEBSITES OF YOUR OWN SELECTION FOR ANY PURPOSE AND IN ANY WAY.
It’s always a matter of time before someone wants to strike out on their own.