Cyber Safety Webquests
I will ultimately design my own web quest on cyber safety. For now, I thought these were pretty good. Whichever site you pick, you must answer all questions on paper where required. If you are working in a group, decide on ONE WEBQUEST. If you have a Google account, you can do your work in Google Drive, save your work as YOURNAME-Cybersafety, and SHARE it with me. You could share things with me using a GAGGLE account too.
- Here are instructions for using Google Drive –
- Here are instructions for using Google Docs –
- Here are instructions for SHARING with Google Drive –
Here are the CYBER SAFETY WEBQUEST choices.
- Safe Online Internet Challenge – This a more interactive QUEST. You can download and print the worksheets for this one. The RUBRIC is in the documents. Scavenger Hunt Document (MS Word) | Scavenger Hunt Document (PDF).
- Internet Safety Webquest – a California edition – The links to use for this QUEST are woven in each section with the questions. The RUBRIC is at the bottom of the page.
- Beavercreek High School Internet Safety Webquest – The QUEST is laid out initially when you get to the page. The links you must use for the QUEST are grouped after all the questions toward the bottom of the page as is the RUBRIC.
Latest posts by Mr Moshé (see all)
- The Hobbit Chapters 1-4 and on . . . - March 9, 2018
- The Hobbit Chapter 1 – Vocabulary, Guided Reading, Summary (SWBST), Discussion Topic - February 18, 2018
- J.R.R. Tolkien – The Hobbit – The man, the time, the genre, the book - February 18, 2018