Teresa F. P-6 Says:
“Alfric,” asked Brother Wilfrid, “Where is the stone?”“It’s………it’s here,” Alfric said, holding out his palm.“You must give it to me,” Wilfrid said, reaching for the Time stone.Alfric shook his head and ran towards the church door. Just as he was about pull the handle, Thorston burst through causing Alfric to be thrown back into a bench.“Alfric!” Sybil cried, “Run, don’t let him get the stone.”Alfric nodded, got up, and ran to the other end of the corridor. Brother Wilfrid ran after him, following him into a small room.“Son, you must give me that stone,” Wilfird said, “If Thorston gets it the world will turn to chaos.” “Wha……What do you mean?” asked a terrified Alfric. Wifrid sighed and placed a hand on Alfric’s shoulder. “If I don’t get that stone,” Wilfrid said, “Then Sybil will die and there will be nothing that will stop Thorston from sending you to the gallows.” Alfric looked up at Brother Wilfrid with terrified eyes and dropped the stone into his hand without saying a word. Wilfrid gave Alfric a small smile and ran back to the main room to find Thorston standing over Sybil. Thorston turned at the sound of footsteps and scowled at the sight of Brother Wilfrid. “You must have the stone,” Thorston said, moving away from Sybil to be face-to-face with Brother Wilfrid. “What if I do?” Wifrid questioned. “Well if you’re smart you’ll hand it over and walk away,” Thorston said, putting out his hand. “Never,” Brother Wilfrid said backing up towards a hidden door. “You give me the stone!” Thorston demanded. Wilfrid didn’t answer, he just looked between the Time stone and Thorston. With a final look at Thorston, he threw the stone to the ground and watched it shatter into a thousand little pieces. “No!!” Thorston yelled, falling to the floor as he became older and older. Soon Thorston turned to dust and was blown away by the wind that was coming in from the open door. “Wow,” Sybil said, getting up off of the floor. “My work here is done,” Wilfrid said, brushing himself off, “Now I must get rid of the Book Without Words.” “Wait, where is Alfric?” asked Sybil. “Right here,” Alfric said in a timid voice. “Oh, thank goodness,” Sybil said, running up to him and giving him a hug. “Give me the book, Alfric,” Brother Wifrid said. Alfric looked at Sybil and she nodded. Alfric gave Brother Wilfrid the book. “Thank you, lad,” Wilfrid said, taking the book and walking out of the church. ** Brother Wilfrid walked to the middle of the beach and got down on his knees into the slightly wet sand. He then dug a deep hole and placed the book inside. “This book will never see the human race again,” Brother Wilfrid said, placing the sand back over the book. When he was done, he walked towards the water and stared at the sun. “It’s my time isn’t it?” Wilfrid asked. “Yes,” Saint Elfida said, placing a hand on his shoulder. Wilfrid just sighed and walked into the water, never to return.

Nicole G- P.2 Says:
*THE BOOK WITHOUT WORDS ALTERNATE ENDING*
Sybil was the first to go, she squeezed out of the small hole in the wall that Odo made. She beckoned to Alfric but she heard nothing. So she bent over and peered into the small hole. Her eyes gazed upon nothing. A small patch of dirt under her foot gave way and she stumbled backwards until she regained her balance but only to be grabbed from behind by a young boy around her age with dirt smudged on his face and body. It was Thorston. He grabbed Sybil and shoved her back into the small hole. When he finally managed to get through the hole he said, “Fallen, Fallen” and the rocks relined themselves in place. Odo said, “Master, Master! I tried to stop them but they wouldn’t listen.”Shut up you stupid animal!, Bellowed Thorston. Thorston lifted his small, pudgy hand and said, “Risan, Risan” and with the blink of an eye Odo was turned into a bug. Thorston then squashed Odo and turned to Sybil. “Give me the last stone or I shall turn you into a bug too!”, screamed an angry Thorston. A frightened Sybil said, “No! I’m going to return this to it’s true owner, Brother Wilfrid!” Sybil dashed to the front door and scrambled to get the crossbar off, then she ran into the courtyard to a guard. Instead she was greeted by Brother Wilfrid. Sybil jammed the last stone into his small, boney hands and ran behind him. Brother Wilfrid swallowed the last stone and then opened the Book without Words and said, “Acrost, Acrost you evil wizard!” Storm clouds gathered over head and a bolt of lightning lit the sky. Then all of a sudden Thorston started to be sucked into the book with a clash of thunder Thorston was in the Book without Words as a mere picture. Brother Wilfrid closed the book and settled on the ground bellow to catch his breathe. As the clouds cleared above a faint fog rolled in and out of it came a faint white figure it was Saint Elfeda.She floated over and took the book and then started to move away. Brother Wilfrid traveled behind. But not before he gave Sybil the gold making secret. Sybil filled with joy hugged Brother Wilfrid and ran inside to get Alfric. Alfric was inside curled in a ball, crying in a cornor, on the first floor. When he saw Sybil he vaulted up and gave her a big hug. Sybil told Alfric about what Brother Wilfrid gave her and they both packed up what they needed from the house and set out to a little place called Italy, that Odo had once talked about. In the morning the reeve, Bashcroft came to the house and pounded on the door.When no one answered he called a couple of guards and they busted down the door. Bashcroft stormed in and yelled, “Dura lex, sed lex, the law is hard, but it is the law, since I am the law, I must be hard. ”When no one answered he and his troops stormed the house. When he realized there was no one in the house he fell to the ground and started crying. He screamed, “I must have the gold making secret!”

Nicole G. P.2 Says:

James Per 1 Says:
After Sybil saw Thorston she headed back for Alfric when Thorston used dark magic and stopped her in her tracks. She was then picked up and choked, she managed kick him but she noticed she had kicked him in his armpit. Thorston fell and noticed that he was bleeding because she just so happened to know how to pin point a person. As she was running toward the church to get Alfricshe saw two shawdows in the church and thought Thorston beat her to him using magic.“Get away from him!” Two faces suddenly turned around and she saw that it was Brother Wilfred standing over him.“Sybil can you please tell this boy to give me the stone and book to me!”” Alfric, just do as he says.” So Alfric handed him the book when they saw a young Thorston enter the church.“Ah I see you just ate the last stone. It’s too late because I have enough stregth to beat you.”“You know that is a bluff. Sybil, Alfric, back up, you are no longer needed.”” Azerath Metrioun zenthois.!” With that said Sybil and Alfric could no longer move. They were bound by his magic and the bad thing was that if he died they would also die with him. When Thorston was finish telling them about the spell Sybil shouted and said ” Don’t worry about us just kill him and stop his evil ways!” So when Brother Wilfred opened his and out came a beam of lightwhich blasted him out of the church. He smied and wiped his mouth as he felt a sududden urge of pain. Thorston was messing with his mind, causing Bro. Wilfred to have a major headache. “You always thought I was a little boy who knew nothing but I managed to take that book from you didn’t I. It seems I am smarter than you think.” ” It appears that you have underestimated me! You see I knew you were going to pull out that old spell, it was just about the only spell you knew when I tutored you. So knowing that you would do that I taught Alfric a summoning spell that would bring St. Elfleda to life. Foolishlad, you were always one step behind. Say the words Alfric! “KAAAAAAAAA MAAAAAAAA HAAAAAA MAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA!” Saint Elfleda came to life and stabbed Thorston in the neck and then drew the sword out and swallowed him up like he was a string of spaghetti. The only bad thing that happened was that Sybil died right after Thorston’s right leg enterd St.Elfledas mouth. She dissolved into the earth never to return. However, Alfric stayed alive because the spell that he casted cancled out the one Thorston put upon him. Alfric was devastated over Sybil’s death and promised to keep those to him dare. Sybil’s death made him realize that she took him and cared for him so he made a vowe to adopt all the orphans he could and give them a new start. He would love, care, and feed them; he would not have to worry for one thing because they found a basement full of gold 2 weeks after Thorston’s death. No one knew how it got there but it just did so he promised to use it for good. After all that fighting Broter Wilfred took a walk on the beach of England and they discussed many things. “You no what I have to do now, right.” “Yes, go on with it and make it snappy I become consumed by the stone I ate.” St. Elfleda possessed his body andthen jumpped into the water and was killed by 22 sharks all snapping at his body. She had to do it or else he would of turned out to be just like Thorston. Odo also died because one of the orphans wanted to be a chef and the only thing there was some curry powder and Odo the goat. So she killed Odo and made curry goat for everyone. Alfri didn’t know what he was eating until he asked the orphan what she cooked. The little orphan got in trouble and Alfric held a memorial in honor of Odo. So the only person who had a happily ever after was the little boy who turned man Alfric.

Marcus R p.2 Says:
Thorston stole the stone back from Sybil.Shortly after he ate the stone.Then upset at Sybil, he pointed his right index finger at her and yelled an incantation that killed her.Saint El Fleda turned Odo into a real person.He was five feet tall, white skin, and had green eyes.Odo then killed Thorston because he killed his only friend Sybil. Immediately after Sybil rises from the dead.One year later Sybil and Odo got married and had a child.But they do not know that Thorston was reborn into their child…THE END.
Marcus R p.2 Says:
Thorston stole the stone back from Sybil.Shortly after he ate the stone.Then upset at Sybil, he pointed his right index finger at her and yelled an incantation that killed her.Saint El Fleda turned Odo into a real person.He was five feet tall, white skin, and had green eyes.Odo then killed Thorston because he killed his only friend Sybil. Immediately after Sybil rises from the dead.Oda was so relived that she was alive again.After One year, Sybil and Odo got married and had a child named Thorn.But they do not know that Thorston was reborn into their child….As the child Thorn grows up the parents know that he acts different then other kids his age. Thorn usually like to stay i his room making substances out of liquid.As he got to be the age of 20 he made a spill that could kill if you drink it.One day while his mom and dad were home he added the spill into their beverages.Both of the parents drank it, but they did not die. “What could be wrong here?” Thorn said. Shortly after he drank his drink, and he died. His parents knew all along that he was Thorston and was making spills.They had read his journal underneath his bed.It said “Tomrrow will be the day Odo and Sybil dies!”Odo switched his drink with Thorns drink which made him die. THE END.

Daniel C p.2 Says:
Thorston swallowed the last stone and became a baby.”Now that I have swallowed the four stones,all of you will die”,cried Thorston.Sybil had ran as quickly as she could to avoid Thorston.”Get back here!”,said Thorston crawling as fast as he could.Sybil hid behind a tree in front of a lake.”Come on out Sybil”,said Thorston with an evil smile.Suddenly,Sybil comes out from behind a tree and pushes Thorston into the lake.Thorston never did die,but to this day he is still stuck in the lake.Then,Sybil found the magic spell to make Odo a man and both of them lived in Thorston’s house ever since with Alfrid and the Damian coin.
Sebastian p3 Says:
As Sybil went up, Odo noticed a couple of rocks that he had just removed reassemble. Then the rest of the other stones went back into their original positions. Odo, now shocked, tried to remove them as he did just a while ago,”Feallen” he muttered… nothing happened. He tried again with more determination, “FEALLEN” Odo cried. Still nothing happened except for some dust that came of the rocks. Now Odo remembered that his magic only lasted a few moments before returning what he had done to its original state. So Odo hopped as fast as he could up the stairs. After a few moments of hopping up the stairs, he found Sybil trying to wake up Alfric. “There’s a problem downstairs, the rocks reassembled just as you climbed the stairs.” “What?! What do you mean they ‘reassembled’ back?” Asked Sybil “Remember what I told you about my magic being weak.” Asked Odo “About how it only lasted a few moments, yes I remember.” Responded Sybil “Well it looks like we’re going to need another way out.” “You figure that out. I need to get the stone and the book before Master Thorston wakes up again, and wake up Alfric too.” Commanded Sybil Following her orders, Odo went to the back of the room where Alfric lay asleep and woke him up by pecking his forehead. Meanwhile, Sybil was leaning over Thorston’s dead body in search of the purse in which the Time stone was located. Just as she was leaning over, she noticed the purse right beside him. Slowly she grabbed it and just as cautiously pulled up the purse. She then wrapped it around her waist and went to get Odo and Alfric. Odo, now having awoken Alfric, was pondering on how they were going to get without letting themselves be seen by the guards in the front. Then it occurred to him that he had once seen Master Thorston turn invisible when he wanted to sneak around town without letting anyone know that he was outside. He then recalled the word, “invisio”. “Odo I have the stone with me. Now have you thought of a way to get us out of here?” questioned Sybil, hoping that Odo had thought of something. “Well I think I might be able to do something. There is this incantation that Master used to turn invisible. But I don’t if I can do it, and if I could I don’t know long I could last.” Replied Odo “Well since that’s our only chance of giving Brother Wilfrid the book and the stone, you’re going to have to do your best,” said Sybil But before they forget, Sybil got the Book. Now it was up to Odo to get them outside. Then Odo, Sybil, and Alfric headed downstairs toward the front door. Once there Odo asked “Now how are we supposed to get outside without letting others notice?” “Well we could distract them, or make them believe it’s a ghost they’re facing to scare them away.” Suggested Sybil. Odo nodded at her idea and then concentrated hard, and said “invisio”. All of them felt a sensation of twirling wildly until they abruptly stopped. “What happened Mistress?” questioned Alfric “I think we just turned invisible.” She replied “Hurry up! It isn’t easy staying invisible.” Muttered Odo “Odo why is it that we all look blurred?” said Alfric “It’s just how the spell works.” Answered Odo Then Alfric took off the crossbeam that was restraining the door and carefully placed it on the floor as to be as quite as possible. Sybil then opened the door and trying to sound like a ghost said, “Go away if you want to live. Booooo.” Then all of the guards had faces of complete fear. “Who are you? Show yourself!” cried one of the guards in a trembling voice. “I am a ghost of death.” Said Sybil, trying to sound as scary as possible. Then all of the guards ran form their posts as fast as they could away from the house. “Do you think we should stop being invisible? They’re already gone.” Sybil asked Odo “I would really appreciate that.” He replied and then he muttered “invisio” again. The same twirling sensation was felt by all three of them until they felt the familiar stop. At that precise moment they heard Thorston scream “Where are you? Where is the stone and the book? What have you done!!” Following that, they heard him running down the stairs. Instinctively Odo jumped on Sybil’s shoulder and both Sybil and Alfric ran as fast as they could in the direction where the church was located. As they ran, Thorston’s footsteps could be heard running behind them. It seemed that he was catching up so Sybil tried wished that St. Elfleda and Brother Wilfrid would come. “Pleas come help us St. Elfleda” pleaded Sybil as she tried to keep running along with Alfric and Odo on her shoulder. “Mistress I’m getting really tired. I don’t know how much longer I can go” gasped Alfric as he started slowing down. Then a wispy pale figure came into view as they kept running. It was St. Elfleda who had finally come along with Brother Wilfrid at her side. “Quickly give me the stone!” yelled Wilfrid. Thorston was now only a few feet away when Sybil grabbed inside the purse and threw the stone to Brother Wilfrid. “NOOO!!! Give me my stone back!” ordered Thorston with all his might. But Brother Wilfrid had given the stone to St. Elfleda who now was making the stone twirl in mid air rapidly like some kind of tornado. Thorston now tried to run into Sybil to get the book, except Brother Wilfrid tackled him just before Thorston was able to ram Sybil. Both of them went down, but Thorston turned over and started choking Brother Wilfrid saying, “How dare you do this to me!” Sybil looked hastily at St. Elfleda and saw that the stone was twirling so fast that it was barely visible. Sybil saw it twirl faster and faster until she heard it break into a million tiny pieces on the floor only to be turned into dust and swept by the wind. Then in a second Thorston fell over and started to twitch and move around as if having a stroke. “Make it stop!! Make the pain go away!!” screamed Thorston. All of them stood still, watching Thorston’s body age rapidly until he exploded in to dust just like the stone. “Is it over Mistress?” asked Alfric. “I believe it is.” She responded. Alfric then looked over to where Brother Wilfrid was and where St. Elfleda was and told them, “Thank you I don’t know what would have happened if you hadn’t got here in time.” Brother Wilfrid then said, “ No worries, it was my job to retrieve the book and if you would be so kind as to give it to me.” Sybil then gave him the book, which he seemed quite pleased to have finally gotten. “We shall now be on our way.” Said Brother Wilfrid and, along with St. Elfleda, went out into the night. The sun was now starting to rise with Odo, Sybil, and Alfric on their way to somewhere in which they would be able to live peacefully. “Mistress, where do you suppose we go to?” Alfric told Sybil. “I think it will be nice for us to go to a place called Italy.” Sybil answered. “I know how to get there! It’s easy my Dad told me when he worked with merchants.” he responded. Then they all walked the path that would finally lead them away from the despair and hardships of Fulworth, and into the beauty and richness of Italy
<a rel=”external nofollow” href=”http://www.piechef.com/”></a>

Charles P P2 Says:

After they buried Thorston the first time they did not realize that he would be coming back so they entombed him…in concrete, after he awakens he pounds on the inside of the coffin but to no avail. He has been buried alive. After the reeve hears from the apacarthy that the man living in the house can make gold he breaks in and hangs them all, eating the delicous raven.The end?*You hear a faint moaning in the backround but growing louder by the second, braaaaiinnNNSSSSS*

Esteban R. P2 Says:

Sybil was in the back room accompanying Alfric. Thorston had died… again, and Damian had just been turned into a coin- a Damian coin as Sybil put it. “What shall we do, mistress?” asked Alfric with a concerned look on his face. “I’m not sure,” responded Sybil, “I’m afraid I can’t decide my mind of what we shall do, or what shall become of us.” There was a nauseating smell in the air that made both of them feel sick. It was still hard for them to believe that, where there once rested a feeble and frail body, now rested a young, agile man. “The reeve will hang us now, no matter what.” Odo broke the haunting silence. “Well, I don’t think we’re any better of in here.” Sybil whispered, so as to not wake up Thorston from his deep slumber. “We need to get away from here as unnoticeable as possible.” Suggested Sybil, again whispering in a low voice. “I’m not sure if that’s as easy as it sounds.” Alfric added in a skeptical manner. “Odo, can’t you disassemble the back wall and reassemble it after we go through.” asked Sybil. “I don’t think we should worry about reassembling the wall as much as actually disassembling it. Like I explained to you before, my magic is weak, and it gets undone after a short moment. Stones are hard and heavy to lift, especially when I have to get rid of a whole blockade of them.” Odo tried to communicate the serious problem that awaited them if they persisted with the idea. Both Sybil and Odo were musing over different plans of how to escape; Alfric observed attentively. “Can’t you make a hole in the wall small enough to let us squeeze through?” he suggested. His innocent face a mere silhouette in the dark room. “I might be able to make a hole, but I’m not positive that it’ll hold long enough.” replied Odo. “It’s worth a shot.” Sybil persuaded Odo. “I guess we better hurry up if we want to leave before Master comes back.” agreed Odo. Sybil made sure to grab the book. When it was time to grab the last stone, Sybil signaled Odo to go over to where she was. “What’s the matter?” asked Odo. “It’s the stone, Odo. It’s in Master’s purse, but it’s sealed.” She responded. “If you’re able to loosen it, I’m pretty certain that I could make it glide to you.” suggested Odo. Sybil carefully reached over to Thorston’s money purse. She tried extremely hard to make sure that no part of her touched his body and wake him. Luckily, it was mostly loose, but she had to untie a knot. When she managed to open it, Odo quickly chanted “Risen, Risen”, and the stone glided gracefully over to Sybil’s hand. So they started towards the stairs, when all of a sudden, a violent knock shook the front wooden door. “This is Bashcroft, the city reeve. Let me in, in the name of the law!” “Hurry, Hurry!” exclaimed Odo. His feat tapped along the wooden floor as he hopped towards the back. When they reached the wall, they discovered it was mostly dry and crumbling in some places. “Risen, Risen” chanted the raven as he pointed his talons towards a rock on the wall. It merely budged an inch or two. There was a suspenseful feeling in the atmosphere. BAM, BAM, BAM! – It was a miracle that the wooden doors could resist against such a pounding thought Sybil. “Come on, Odo, hurry up!” She was growing impatient. Odo chanted the spell again, this time with even more strength and determination. “RISEN, RISEN!” exclaimed Odo. Before they could react, the all of the mortar sustaining the walls rushed away from stones, loosening the barrier. Neither Sybil nor Alfric hesitated to start disassembling the wall. Stone by stone, they managed to make a decently sized opening for them to fit through in a matter of seconds. “Let’s go!” ordered Odo. First Alfric went through, and then Sybil followed. Just as soon as she started to exit, the front door collapsed from the continuous banging. “Halt! Don’t go any further!” Bashcroft, the city reeve, had just rushed in with his company of officials. They hurried towards the runaways. Sybil suddenly noticed that the mortar that had crumbled away was coming back. In haste, she ran towards the exit. Odo wasn’t so fortunate. When the back wall reconstructed itself, he was still waiting for Sybil to make room for him. “Grab the bird and feed him to the dogs.” commanded Bashcroft. His men had a hard time at managing to capture Odo. His reflexes soon slowed down due to his exhaustion. With a desperate breath he rose up his talon towards the guards and muttered “dissent, dissent.” A couple of them were knocked back by his magic, but the rest got a hold of him. Meanwhile, the once dead Thorston had just come back to life… again. When he woke up from his slumber, he descended the stairs to find people raiding his house. “What are you doing in my house?!” he asked ferociously. “You are subjected to the penalty of death under the charge of performing illegal magic.” said the reeve confidently. Thorston raised both his hands towards them. “Go away, or I shall cause you unimaginable pain and kill you.” He threatened. “Guards, arrest that man. Dura lex, sed lex. The law is hard, but it is the law. I am the law; therefore it follows that I too must be hard.” After saying this, Bashcroft started to head towards the front entrance in order to leave. “Where do you think you’re going?” questioned Thorston, and with a flick of his wrist, Bashcroft fell to the floor unconscious; dead. Watching how he died, the guards all ran out in an out of line fashion. “Now Odo, where are my stones and my book?” demanded Thorston. His character was turning serious and stern. “I can’t be sure master.” mumbled Odo in fear. Without hesitation, Thorston pointed his hand towards the bird. “The… the… the girl took it master, along with the boy.” Odo panicked, for he feared that his master was going to kill him. “And you didn’t intervene in their plans to run away? Fool!” Thorston waved his hands and- just like the reeve- Odo fell motionlessly on the dirty floor. Meanwhile, Sybil and Alfric were on their search for Brother Wilfrid. “Where shall we find him, mistress?” said Alfric. They were now walking through the dirty streets of Fulworth; the road wasn’t paved, murky water created puddles in the surrounding ditches, and there was a fainting smell of dung. “Let’s pray that I can recognize something first.” answered Sybil. As they walked, she thought of what might have happened to Odo. All of her ideas started to scare her, so she just started to observe the surrounding area. After what felt to Sybil like hours of walking, she noticed a distant graveyard. “Look, Alfric, I think we have a good chance of finding Brother Wilfrid if we head over to that graveyard in the distance.” She said hopefully. As they approached the graveyard, Sybil recognized the church that Brother Wilfrid introduced Saint Elfleda to Odo and her. “Maybe Brother Wilfrid can be found in that church.” Sybil said enthusiastically. Both Alfric and Sybil hastened their pace. When they finally arrived at the church, Alfric opened the wooden doors with its rusty iron handles. What they found shocked them. Brother Wilfrid was gliding above the ground! His clothes floated loosely around him and his feat stood motionless. At the sense of their presence, he dropped down on his knees. “You might be wondering of what has just happened.” Brother Wilfrid spoke. “You see, when I told you that I never read the book’s pages… I lied. Before I met your master Thorston, back then, I was tempted to peek into its contents. I must admit, if it were up to me, I would have read the whole book from start to end; but my priest had entrusted me with the responsibility to deliver the book to where it would be hidden from the world so that nobody would lay eyes upon it. In the few pages that I managed to skim through, I learned a good deal of magic.” Brother Wilfrid explained. “So you mean to say that you know magic?” asked Alfric. “Yes, indeed I do.” answered Brother Wilfrid. “Now if you would, please, give me the book.” Alfric extended a hand towards them. “Not before I have it!” exclaimed Thorston. He had just appeared out of thin air. He was younger than last time. He couldn’t have been much older than Sybil was. Brother Wilfrid was astonished at the sight of him. “If you hand the book over, I might just spare two of you, and kill just one of you.” Thorston had a mad and evil look in his eyes. “NEVER!” yelled Alfric. He ran towards the back of the church with the book. Brother Wilfrid rapidly extended his hands and pointed them towards Thorston. “Ashta, ashta!” he exclaimed. Thorston was knocked of his feet. He instantly got back up. “You think you can beat me, old man?!” Thorston’s anger was turning into fury. Just like he did previously with Bashcroft and Odo, he aimed his hands on Brother Wilfrid. Sybil got in front of him to protect him. “Stop! You can’t do this Master!” Sybil tried to persuade Thorston. “If you want to go first then be it!” Thorston bellowed. The church was completely abandoned, with the exception of Sybil, Alfric, Brother Wilfrid, and Thorston. “Wait!” commanded Brother Wilfrid. But it was too late, for Thorston had waved his hand at Sybil and fell to the floor; dead. “Ashta, Ashta!” Brother Wilfrid roared. This time Thorston had been knocked some twenty feet back against the chairs. The monk grabbed the fourth stone from Sybil’s pocket. “May you rest in peace.” He whispered. After grasping it, he started to crumple it in his hand. After he succeeded to make a scratch on it, he completely smashed it by pitching it to the cold, stone floor. It broke into hundreds of tiny pieces. A second later, Thorston regained consciousness. At the sight of the destroyed stone, he screamed “You fool! How dare you impede against my plan for life! If I die, I’ll make sure I take you with me!” Now instead of one hand, he raised two hands to the monk and lunged him backwards. With his last breath he chanted with firmness and determination “ASHTA, ASHTA!” It seemed that he succeeded, for Thorston lay immobilized on top of the floor. Suddenly, a wind blew through the church and Thorston was turned into dust and blown away. “Boy… you can come out now.” said Brother Wilfrid with exhaustion. Alfric was hiding behind the altar with the book held tightly in his arms. At the sound of his voice, the boy trotted over to reach him. “Yes, sir. What can I do?” asked Alfric. Before the monk could answer, Alfric saw Sybil’s dead body on the side. His voice started to tremble and a tear made its way down his cheek. “Is… is she de… de… dead?” Now all the tears on his face made a small stream. “I’m afraid so, boy. I need to ask a favor of you.” Brother Wilfrid was dying, for he was too old and weak to support such a fight. “What is it?” Alfric responded. “I need you to take this to a place where nobody will ever set their eyes on it,” he was now starting to doze off, “this book contains great evil… hide it as best you can.” Then, Brother Wilfrid’s head loosened, and so did the rest of his body. It looked as though he was sleeping, except that he wasn’t breathing. There was no sound except for that of Alfric’s sobs. When all was silent, a woman appeared. She was gliding above in a graceful way. Her arms were in a form of a blessing. It was Saint Elfleda. “Don’t be scared. All will be better now.” she said. Alfric was dazzled at her appearance. “How can it be all right?” Alfric questioned her. “Give me the book and I shall store it in a place where no human being may ever reach it.” She talked calmly and her voice was soft. Alfric, not wanting to have anything more to do with the book, gave it to her. She then disappeared, and Alfric was alone now. Just like how he was before he arrived at Thorston’s house. Without looking back, he started towards the entrance. He remembered hearing Sybil and Odo speak about an Italy. It sounded like a nice place. He was now even more determined than ever before in his life. He was confident that someday he would reach Italy. For once in his life, Alfric was sure that he could achieve something without a doubt. He concluded that nothing was going to stop him. Therefore he started walking his long journey.THE END

Kahran p-5 Says:

Master Thorston suddenly awakens, which frightens Sybil and Odo, who had the Book Without Words and the time stone. Master Thorston used his magical ways he took the book and time stone away without laying a finger on Sybil and Odo. Master Thorston is thinking to himself ”Its complete, I’ve been waiting for this moment” until, Odo (who is a goat) interrupted his thoughts by saying ”Master Thorston let me help you get rid of Sybil, Brother Wilfid, and Alfric for you then you won’t have to deal with them anymore”. ”Leave them” said Thorston in a very stern and serious voice. ”I insist”, replied Odo and in return you can turn me into a human being”. ”Fine.”, said Master Thorston in an irritated way. Odo gathered up Sybil, Brother Wilfrid, and Alfric they stood in a circle in front of Thorston. ”What is this!!!” Master Thorston shouted. Odo, Sybil, Brother Wilfrid, and Alfric started chanting a spell that Sybil read out of the Book Without Words. They chanted ”Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye to you, Thorston we’re gonna get rid of you. Master Thorston knew exactly what this spell was, and he couldn’t do anything about it because he was shellshocked that they knew this spell. The chant got louder and louder until it was a huge bellow. A ball of shimmering and amethyst light appeared and it pierced Master Thorston. Odo (dumbfounded) couldn’t move, Brother Wilfrid scurried over to Master Thorston and he checked his pulse, he felt nothing, and he shook his head confirming that Master Thorston was dead…again. They hastely turned Odo into a full-fleshed human being. Excited as ever, Odo ran over to Sybil and gave her a huge and heart-warming hug whispering ”I couldn’t have done this without you”. They tried to get rid of the Book Without Words by burning it, but it didn’t work so they buried it into a steep and deep hole. Odo, Sybil, Brother wilfrid, and Alfric traveled to Italy to a life full of bliss and happiness.

Julio P.5 Says:

When Sybil, and Alfric found Brother Wilfred they started off, but to where? To find that out they started asking questions. ” Where are you taking us?” asked Sybil. “Far away from Thorston.” said Brother Wilfred. “If we can elude him for a while the stones counter effect will happen so he will age rapidly and die. “What of the stone and the Book Without Words?” asked Alfric. “I will hide them where no one will fin them again.” said Wilfred. “I sure Odo is alright.” said Sybil. After at least an half an hour of walking they reached the graveyard. “We should be safe here.” said Wilfred. “Not likely.” said a mysterious voice. Then a dence fog appered from no where and Sybil and Alfric started to panic. “Who said that mistress?” asked Alfric. “It sounds familiar, but i cant Make it out.” said Sybil shaking in fear. “I know that voice.” said Wilfred. “he had that voice when he was your age Sybil.” “Thorston has found us.” Sybil and Alfric were now more in fear than before. Out of the mist they heard encantations, followed by that bolts of lightning that had missed Wilfred. “You may be young, but you have the aim of an old goat, show yourself!” said Wilfred. “Very well.” said Thorston. After those words the mist has lifted and behind it was a young man with an evil heart. “Give me the stone.” said Thorston. “Over my dead body.” said Wilfred. “Fine.” said Thorston. “I could wait a few seconds.” Then Thorston started saying more encantations that let out a fireball but before it struck Wilfred he put something in his mouth, and in a matter of seconds Wilfreds body lay dead. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” shouted Sybil. “You heart less fiend!” With hearing those words Thorston started toward Sybil. “You know I was going to kill you with the stone, but I rather kill you with my own magic. Thorston grabbed Sybil by the neck and pointed his finger at her, but then Alfric came and atrtacked Thorston but no effect. “Let mistress go!” shouted Alfric. “Back away fool.” said Thorston and with a flick of his hand he threw Alfric aside. “It’s going to take alot more than you to stop me.” “Then how about this” said a strange voice. Then out of nowhere a goat came and struck Thorston with great force that he let go pf Sybil. “Missed me? said the goat, then automatically Sybil knew. “Odo!” said Sybil “but how?” “No time to explain lets kill him.” said Odo. Thorston spang to his feet and responded to Odo’s comment. “Fools!” shouted Thorston. “You think you can kill me?” “You are out of time” Followed by those words came an encantation but before he finished he started crying in pain. Then Thorston started to age rapidly, his beard grew, his teeth rotten and his face wrinkled. “Look like your out of time.” said Sybil. Before Thorston turned to dust he said “All I wanted was to live.” “LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE!” After those words he turned to dust. “Well its over.” said Odo. “Know will you tell mehow you became this?” asked Sybil “After Thorston killed me I saw Elfeda and she forefilled her promise.” said Odo. “Well thats good.” said Sybil. “Indeed it is.” said a voice. In shock all turned around to see it was Brother Wilfred. “But how?” asked an astonished Sybil. “We saw you die.” said Alfric “I would have died if I didn’t swallow the last stone.” explained Wilfred. “Oh but wait, won’t that mean you will die the same way Thorston did?” asked Sybil. “Yes I’m afraid so, but I will live long enough to myself along with the book. “But you helped us so much you can’t die.” said Alfric. “Its my time.” said Wilfred. “I must go, oh I almost forgot.” He turned toward Sybil and gave her three tickets to a ferry. “The ferry to Italy leaves tommorrow, you better pack.” “Thank you.” said all. “No thank you.” With those words said Wilfred set off and his dissapearred. “Well lets get packing.” said Sybil. “You actually plan on leaving?” asked Odo. “Of course, and you should to isn’t that right Alfric?” “Yes, we should leave.” said Alfric. “All right then.” said Odo “Its obviously that I’m out numbered I’m ready to start a new life.” “Thats the spirt Odo.” said Sybil. “Remember, I life unlived is like a book without words.”

cody n p2 Says:

<a href=”https://moshej.edublogs.org/wp-admin/comment.php?action=editcomment&c=3658” title=”Edit comment”></a>It was then that Sybil,sure she was about to die, heard another voice:”And if I have it?” Thorston gasped you! Then hearing that Sybil turned around and Brother Wilfrid was standing there.Then Thorston jumped and grabed Wilfrid and they both fell to the ground as they were fighting Sybil went back to the house and found Odo lieing on the floor Without thinking Sybil reached down into her pocket and pulled out the fourth stone.She then smashed the stone on the floor and started putting the pebbles into his mouth then all of a sudden he jumped up and transformed into a young boy.Sybil then explained to Odo what happened and they ran back to the cemetery to see the outcome when they came to the enterance no one was to be found.So they searched around and then saw Brother Wilfrid on the floor he was fortunately okay and for Thorston well we will just say he didnt make it.Then Wilfrid asked if she had the book and she nodded her head and gave it to him and he said Now I must put it were it belongs were is that asked Sybil? Saint Elfleda will guide me.As he walked out of the cemetery they saw a white clad figure by his side it was Saint Elfleda and now she had the book without words.Sybil went back into the church and got Alfric and they walked back to the house on Clutterbuck Lane.Odo looked out the window and there was no soilder’s in sight.On a island off the Northumbrian coast Brother Wilfrid and Siant Elfleda stood looking at the book without words Wilfrid then put the book in a hole and covered it.They then vanished out into the water putting the book at rest.Then all of a sudden a hand reaches out of the sand and has the book it is Bashcroft! He finally got the book but now he has no way of getting back so the book and his life is useless so he hung himself from a palm tree.Back In the house Sybil,Odo,and Alfric redid the house and lived happily ever after.

Evan S. p.2 Says:

My story begins after they escaped through the back of the house.Sprinting frantically while dodging weather-worn moss covered headstones in the church’s graveyard a terrified Sybil and Alfric headed towards town with book and stone at hand. “Alfric we must find brother Wilfred he’s our only hope! You search the east side while i search the west, we’ll meet up in the town square at sunrise,” Sybil said in a desperate attempt to hasten the search for their last chance. “Miss, please dont abandon me I know thats what it is…if you don’t want me just tell me and I’ll go…” a somber Alfric replied. “No, that’s not it we just need to find the monk quickly now let’s go!” were the last words Alfric heard out of Sybil’s mouth… ~ Thorston pointed to the wall and moved his finger down pointing at the floor, the aged wall crumbeled with ease and a young Thorston walked out leaving his house to rot with a dead Odo inside. Muttering a magical encantation Thorston makes Sybil’s track emit a fine green light which he uses to track her down. Sybil turned around only to be met by a shadowy figures fist being brought unto her face, sending her back a few feet. “Ungrateful child! How dare you steal from me! I brought you in and gave you the everything you’ve ever had!” With this an angered Thorston made a mystical movement of his hands, mumbled a few words, and sent Sybil to her grave leaving behind only the last stone. ~ Sensing a magical disturbance Brother Wilfrid Dashed towards the west side of town only to catch sight of Thorston swallowing the Time stone. “Finally! Immortality is mine!” Thorston shouted to the heavens unaware of the monk behind him. With a quick blow to the head Brother Wilfred subdued Thorston and dragged him to an unknown dungeon hidden underground on the outskirts of town in the woods. Fastening Thorston’s teen leg to a chain that was the length of the room the monk left a note and walked out. Awakening a few hours later Thorston quickly glances around the room and spys the note which reads “Your thirst for immortality has finall been quenched, let this be a lesson for you. This room is home to thousands upon thousands of keys you may have your life back when you unlock yourself. Each room has more keys then the next, and each door is locked. Enjoy immortality ~Brother Wilfrid”

Chauncey S. Says:

After Odo breached the walls Sybil ran for Alfric. Sybil shook Alfric franticly till he awoke. “Alfric” Sybil screamed. “we must go”. “Where”? Alfric replied. “Thats not important” “What about Thorsten”? “Dont worry about him we have to go” Sibil grabbed the book and the stone and ran downstairs to the hole Odo made. Bothe sybil and alfric made it out and just as Odo was about to go throught the wall was closed. Sybil and Alfric were banging apon the wall over and over and on the other side Odo was face to face with Thorston. ” Were is my stone”!? Sybil and Alfric finnaly gave up hope and split up. With the stone and book in hand Alfric ran north but didnt get to far. Thorsten appeared right in front of Alfric. Both in a stand off, Thorsten staring a hole through Alfric. “Where’s Odo”? He”s……been…taken care of”. “Now give me the stone”. Alfric stared at the stone and then at Thorsten and without thinking swollowed the stone. “Fool” Thorsen hissed before he disapered. Alfric blood ran cold, as he franticly looked around trying to find Thorsten. ‘WHERE ARE YOU!!!!” Alfric screamed. “Right here” before could turn around Thorsten ran his hand through Alfrics stomach.Alfric was shaking as his heart stoped beating and fell slowly to the floor. With the stone in hand Thorsten swollowed the final stone. Meanwhile Sybil found herself running through a graveyard which sent a chill down her spine. untill she felt a sharp pain in here chest. The run became a walk and the walk became a wadle untill she fell apon here knees right infront of an empty grave. Sybil looked apon the tombstone and she saw here name and tadays date, but as she looked up Thorsten was smiling. Sybil’s heart stoped as she fell into the hole and Thorsten began to fill it.

shantell w p6 Says:

Mr moshe this is from chapter nine once again the three set out in search of an apothecary store. This time with a bit of luck they find one so subcure they could have passed it. the place was narrow and run down. The inside smelled liilke the sewers. at the counter stood an old man, with long pale hands, yellow nails, and o tooth, no teeth that were blacker than odo,before he was turned back.”young ms. we do not give away product,”said the man senily.”Maybe you sell me that goat, ther like buffalo to the native, every part is valuable. Odo grunted, giving sybil the don’t even go there look. “the goat is mine , i have money,”said sybil.”money eh,”siad the man “you should have told me that sooner,whatdo you want? sybil showed the man the list. “reversal spell eh, iknow just what you need. now what are you reversing? “thats none of your buineess,”snapped odo. “i see the goat,” said the man astonished. “now how strong was the magican?’” kind sir, the ingredient please,we haven’t the time,” said alfirc. the apothecry dissappered arround the back and after some time, cvame back and forth,occasionally peering out at the goat. “there,”he said finally witth a bag full of stuff. he said “oyu herdthe news,th reeve is looking for a young girlthirteen or so, a young boy with, green eyes, and a one leged crow, and mrs weebly’s apprentist,you wouldn’t happen to know anything about that now. he continued.”You now they say he’ll give any one that come forward five solid gold coins, he says they’ve stolen his gold, theives.but none of yuo look the sort.” Sybil wide eyed asked the man,”you called the reeve.” “of course not,” ssaid the man, just as long as you can pay me.” Sybil felt heat frying her leg through her purse,and she heard damien’s scream hurry. Sybil grabbed the bag out of the man’s hand, and with out thinking that, scattered.

shantell w p6 Says:

<a href=”https://moshej.edublogs.org/wp-admin/comment.php?action=editcomment&c=3668” title=”Edit comment”></a>continued………She ran for blocks with the imense pain of the coin burning through her leg. she ran untill she nolnger herd the old man’s cries. With Odo and Alfirc struggling behind she stopped, through down the bag and peered in,not even worried about the damge it had done to her.She just peered into the purse with alfirc and odo behind. Slowly she saw the colour of her purse change with the coins. From yellow, to orange, to red,purple then blue. With that sybil threw her hand in and yanked the damien coin out. with that the purse exploded.”cricky,”cried damein.”were do you think it went.” “Back to his owner replied odo.””you no said odo”maybe i should have took it after all.” For that moment in time sybil’s suspisions on alfirc sizzled away with the purse. For aas swift as the boy had stolen purse, his results wasthe same as odo’s. But the fact that Alfirc, need not use words or Hand jesters haunted her. On the other hand despite how their plan unraveled, they had all they needed to help damein. “sybil, shouldn’t we get to work on, how to turn damien back,” asked alfric.”No,” shouted sybil.”no?” replied damein.”why””It’s just to dangerous, the magic is not in the book, but in the word, an thew heart of thr beholder.”but mistress,” cried alfric. ” no alfirc it’s just to dangerous, odo as inperfect as he is as learned to accept it, damien will have to do the same.” “what,”yelled damien.”Did i not help you when your life was threatened, so waht norw the table turned you don’t care.” “you did not help, but make matters worse,”retroited sybil. “you still are,” she grumbled uder her breath. “knoledge is stored up by the wise, but the mouth of the foolishg man is a distruction which is near,”mutterd odo.”now onto Italy we most go if we wish to live.” so yet again the four set out for Itlay.

Amanda P P#2 Says:

Sybil’s heart nearly pounced out of her chest. For in the shadows, she saw a figure, about five feet tall. Her ear’s blocked out all sounds, but that of the figure’s respiration. “Idiot girl,” the masculine voice began to shout. “Did you really think a worthless peasant like you could really outsmart an intelligent sorcerer such as myself?” Sybil, her jaw quivering with fear, and her legs shaking terribly like gelatin, slowly turned herself backwards and saw that Master Thorston had risen from his temporary death. She then became paralyzed with fear. Why can’t you just die once and for all? Sybil thought.“GIVE ME THE STONE!” Thorston cried, pointing his right index finger at her. Sybil barred her teeth, and shook her head. “Never,” she said so fiercely, yet her tone of voice was very tranquil. Thorston then threw himself at her, trying to grasp the last stone from her clutched hands, attempting to unfold the small, clenching fists. Someone, help me. Sybil thought desperately, waiting for someone to assist her, as her strength was abating.Sybil could take it no longer. Thorston, even at a boy’s age, was undoubtedly stronger than her, where she received her momentarily strength from, Sybil had no clue. “HEY THORSTON! LOOKING FOR THE STONE?” Sybil’s worries had alleviated. Her prayers had been answered, by a force much greater than magic. Thorston’s neck turned so quickly, Sybil wondered why he didn’t get whiplash. Then, when she saw who it was, she rolled her eyes, it was Alfric. Alfric could not be of any assistance to Sybil, Thorston would probably murder him, Sybil now feared for not one life, but two. Idiot boy, he’s weaker than me, how does he think he can defeat someone larger than him, more powerful?Sybil thought about him, and nearly fainted. She just hoped for a miracle. Thorston instantaneously let go of Sybil, and started to the boy, Sybil fell to the cold, damp dirt earth.“GIVE ME THE STONE, BOY!” Thorston shouted out so loud, it pierced her ears. Then, Sybil suddenly realized something very important. She had possession of the stone, not Alfric. Did Sybil inadvertently take the wrong stone? Her heart skipped about three beats, her ears echoed with the rhythms of her prancing heart. Alfric handed Thorston the stone, a cheerful grin on his face. Oh, Alfric’s truly lost his mind, hasn’t her? Sybil pondered, feebly. But after he swallowed the stone, he immediately collapsed to the ground.Sybil then sat up so quickly, as if she had been in a long slumber, and was interrupted by a violent earthquake, or the howling of a tornado. She ran to Thorston, hesitant to check if he was dead, if he was only acting, or if he had sincerely departed at last. “What did you give him?” Sybil asked, dazed. Alfric just grinned. “I simply gave him a cobblestone. It had a striking similarity to the original one. So, I offered it to him, and it killed him.” Sybil, a bit more convinced, but still puzzled and in shock, bent down and placed her thumb and middle finger on his wrist. No pulse, what so ever. And since he hadn’t consumed the last stone, he was gone for ever. Sybil, breathed the first sigh of relief she had in a long time, eons. “Oh,” Alfric began with a trail of laughter in his voice. “I almost forgot. Come on out, Odo.” Then, from behind a gravestone, a white goat had appeared.“Odo?” Sybil asked, giggling. “Yes it’s me. Saint Elfleda turned me into a goat. I guess that was my true, natural form.” Sybil and Alfric, laughed, wholeheartedly. “Hey, it’s rather adorable, Odo.” Sybil smirked. The goat rolled his eyes. Sybil, Alfirc and Odo, shortly after, composed a book titled, “The Book Without Words.” It was their biography, of the strife they went through to survive. Sybil, Alfric and Odo, have since left England, but now reside in Italy, as wealthy millionaires. But the story also sent a vital message to readers, the more difficult something is, the more glorious the reward is in the end.

shantell w p6 Says:

While back at the apothecaries shop.(the old man’s one.) Bashcroft stord in with two police men by his side.”so,where are they,”boomed bashcroft.The man stood in tears,like a abandoned child.The river thymes poured from his eye’s, he whinned an whimperd like a kitten in the rain. bashcroft, who was short tempered, patince ran short.”shut up you stupid imbecil, wher are they? “they robed me whimpered the man. Bashcroft shot him the devil’s look. The old man in fear said”they ran out heading towrads spoonlane.”spoonlane eh,”echoed the policeman to the right.” what did they steel?” sought the policeman to the left. Bashdroft gave both men alook as if to say did i promit you to talk, both men hushed immediatly. the old man pushed the list of ingredients under bashcrofts nose. Bashcroft read the list curiously for some time then asked “what are these ingredients for?” The man still in shock thought to himself,and acciedently said out loud.”And to think i never saw them as the theving sort, i had no intention to turn them.” ” what no intention to turn them in, Dura Lex,Sed Lex, the law is harsh, but it is the law. mot helping the law is a hanging offense, since i ma the lwa you shall be hung. The two policemen gasped with astonishment.”before you die discribe them to me, tell me where they went, and why they wanted this ghastly list of things.” The old man hesitated, by now bashcroft had him by the collar of his shirt and held him less than an eyelash away. “What did i stuter,” Snarled bashcroft. “It …was as i told you on the phone, the girl, the boy , and the bird. they went as i told you to spoonlane, the ingredient were indeed for gold.” “Goood, Chuckled bashcrof, turning to leave. Master bashcroft,” called the old man,”my fee.” “your fee,” Snarled bashcroft”is your life,That is if, what you say is true.”

Giancarlo S. Says:

As Sybil and Alfric made their way through the naarrow opening in the wall, Odo heard something upstairs, He looked up the stairs to see thorston bulleting down the stairs. He was…young…a teenager…about 13 or 14.He knew that his precious time stone was missing. He made to the first floor and glared at Odo with his big green eyes. He Screamed “WHERE IS IT!?” “I dont know what you are talking about” siad Odo. “Dont make me do to you what I did to Damian” thorston said. “I saw the sybil take the stone and the book and they ran away.” “How did they escape with Bashcroft out front and nowhere to go in the back?”he asked. “Master, she knows magic she must have learned by watching you.”YOUR LYING!”he screamed and thorston Gripped on to Odo’s frail body and tightened. Odo took his beak and punctured thorstons hand…deep….all the way into the bone. Thorston let out a hrendous cry and Odo frred himself and scurried to the door as he got there bashcroft broke the door down. Him and his soildiers (not paying attention to Odo) began attacking thorston and Odo hopped off.As this happened Sybil and Alfric were lost, there was a extremely thick fog and nothing farther then two feet away was visible.They were running around in circles. They just guessed to the left direction and went that way.They saw something in the distance it was low and was fluttering around…it was Odo. They greeted each other and Odo hopped on sybil’s shoulder and told him that they should be going in a diagnol direction heading NE so they headed off.Back at the house Thorston had a sword to his throught and was having his rights read to him.Thorston had a look and next to him lay a small metal sphere he covertly grabbed it and flung it into the man reading the right’s throat. He began emitting a wheezing and tearing and he fell down on his back. All the men went to his aid and while they were distracted Thorston snatched Bashcrofts sword cut himself free and strated attacking all the men. He slashed the man the nearest directly into his esophagus. The Impaled into the Suppirior Vena cave in the heart and he fell going into Cardiopulmonary shock. The next he decapitated and the man who was surely done for well thorston put him out of his misory he stabbed right in the heart into the aorta and the men parished. Bashcroft lunged and grabbed one of his fallen companions swords. “I will make sure your death is slow and causes you great misory” said thorston. “We shall se who is the one to die” Bashcroft said. He thorston and bashcroft began a frenzy of sword slashing attacks. But unfortunately for bashcroft he grabbed the mesengers sword which is very suckyand his was exceelently crafted and designed but thorston had it. Thorston slammed the sword into bashcrofts and the sword broke in to pieces. Thorston then stabbed bashcroft in the stomach.After doing so he stabbed him again and again and again in the stomach and then he stabbed him impaled him in the trachea and bashcroft was Ultzer Perferrated and so hge began vomiting blodd and it seeped out of his throught and bashcroft scoffed and fought for air but he was done he began seizing and foamed from the mouth while still bleeding caused his lungs and windpipe to be filled with a bunch of stuff anf it punctured through and from the stabbings in the stomach he had acids flowing through out his intestines and after 7 minutes of agonizing minutes after thorston new within seconds thorston will be dead he walked up to him and said “I told you so” and bashcroft died 6 seconds later. Thorston then took off for Sybil, Odo, and Alfric.He ran right to where he knew they must be headed to…The church. He arrived not to long later and he saw Sybil talking to Brother Wilfrid. He ran in and yelled “GIVE ME THE STONE” Sybil handed it to brother wilfred. Thorston ran to brother wilfred and slashed his arm clean off.He dropkicked him out of the way and grabbed the stone and the book and he swallowed the stone and secured the book. He started laughing and said ” You thought you could outsmart me, beat me….you are more follish then i assumed. After he said that He began to glow a green color. He started to get younger but without “dying”. He began flipping out. His muscles were gone and the sword to heavy to carry, dropped to the floor.He was about Five but was still getting younger. He turned into and infant of about 1, but he contnued to get younger. He was a fetus on the florr no bigger that 3 inches. Sybil walked over and grabbed the sword and slammed the sword down on thorston. That released a translucent and Azure shaded orb. It flew into Odo, and he sprouted wings and and began flying around the church. Sybil remembered Brother wilfred but he was gone far to much blood loss for the body to take. Sybil then grabbed the book dug a small drooping hole and flung the book in there. She then filled the hole and they took of for italy. In italy Odo became a messenger for the queen and lifed glorifly. Sybil went on to become an alchemist along with alfric and began their own shop which brought in a lot of business. They all still talk regularly because they right next to eachother.

Jayp N. P2 Says:

…Just about when the book looked as if it would disappear.BAM! out popped Master Thornston. He popped straight out of the sand to retrieve the book without words. When Brother Wilfrid saw the event that just happened. Brother Wilfrid raced after Master Thornston they both clinched hold of the book. They were fighting for it like wild animals.They wouldn’t stop until Master Thornston disappeared into dust.Finally Brother Wilfrid got the book and burnt it. They never saw Master Thornston.