You are being asked to do a few things over multiple steps: research and collect information, rephrase information, review information, and create/publish your findings.

1. Step 1 – Look up and record the definitions for the 9 Active Reading Strategy Words. You can use an ONLINE Dictionary, Literature Textbook. Here are the Strategies: Reread, Annotate, Connect, Question, Clarify, Visualize, Evaluate, Infer, Predict. Verify your definitions with me.
  2. Step 2 – I want you to write  definitions in your own words for each of the 9 Active Reading Strategy words.  These should be written to sound how you might explain it to a friend. Verify your personal definitions with me.
  3. Step 3 – With a friend, Review the dictionary & personal definitions for the 9 Active Reading Strategy words. Verify your review with me.
  4. Step 4 – Create a QUIZ  – You MUST use your School District email & password to sign up for these services. You may ONLY use these sites. I will proof this before you AND I consider it final. Create a quiz on Kahoot, Quiziz, or QuizWorks.