The Great Student Blog Project – Stage 6
Stage 6 – Publishing
Go to this link to learn the difference between PAGES & POSTS.
FINAL DRAFTS ONLY – The implication here is that any page or post you publish on your site has been taken through the ENTIRE CREATIVE process. Only neatly written or typed FINAL Drafts that are in your student file can be published.
Publish the following as PAGES:
- About – Check out the ‘About’ page details to see what this is and how this works.
- Learning Log – Go to this result to determine how you will use this tool.
- Contact Me
Publish the following as POSTS:
- Approach Paper NOVEL Discussion Questions
- Article of the Week REACTIONS
- Short Stories
Latest posts by Mr Moshé (see all)
- Hurricane Florence Safe School UPDATE - September 11, 2018
- The Hobbit – Chapters 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 – Finish the book at HOME. - May 3, 2018
- The Hobbit Chapters 1-4 - March 9, 2018