REMEMBER the Tragedy.
Find and read an article, or view a videocast, watch a slideshow, or listen to a podcast about 9/11 – the day of the terrorist attacks on American soil.
It may help for you to do a search at the sites. Search for “9/11”.
Take detailed notes. Reread the article, rewind the pod or videocast if you need to.
THEN, answer these questions about what you worked with:
- What is the title?
- Who created it? (author, director, producer,??)
- What kind of media? (print article, videocast, podcast)
- What website did you go to? (Use your notes)
- What is the summary of the piece you used? (Use your notes)
- What is the most striking thing you read, saw, or heard in it? (Use your notes)
- What is your reaction to your piece? (Use your notes & feelings)
This is required.
Post your work here.
Include your period number after your name (Henry J – P.1).
Choose from these sites and sources.
- CBS News
- The Washington Post
- The New York Times
- The Wall Street Journal
- Discovery Times
- Miami Herald
- Sun Sentinel
This assignemnt can be downloaded. I’m testing these features:
Click to download the Word Document – remember-the-tragedy-9-11assignment.doc