FEEDBACK on the School Year
THIS IS NOT A REQUIRED ASSIGNMENT. I WOULD LIKE TO ADVISE PARENTS TO GET INVOLVED IN THIS DISCUSSION AS WELL. INVITE THEM TO THE COMPUTER IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO POST TO THIS DISCUSSION, AND INCLUDE THEIR COMMENTS AS WELL, OR THEY CAN VISIT AND POST ON THEIR OWN. THEIR CHOICE. K? GREAT!
Hello. Thanks so much to you all for participating in the online assignments. I know that I learned a lot from the process, and I hope that you also thought it was a worthwhile experience. I would love to hear your feedback on the use of the website.Here are some questions for you to consider for feedback. Please offer an answer to as many of the questions below as possible. The more you answer of them the better, and the more thorough your answer the better. Be specific. Be clear. Be kind.
- What did you like about the entire project? Be specific.
- What did you not like about the entire project? Be specific.
- If you didn’t post often – why didn’t you?
- What did you think of the questions each week?
- Would you like to have seen a discussion on a topic from the book that I did not pose? If ‘yes’, then – What would you like to have discussed? Be specific. Feel free to prepare a discussion question of your own (I showed you how) for posting on your own website. No, really.
- Did you prefer one big question (like the last one for The Year of the Hangman) or would you rather have a choice from multiple questions (like we did in previous sections)?
- Would you like more interaction authors?
- Did you like the additional links to learn more about some of the topics and characters in the novel?
- Would you like to do projects like this again? Why or why not?
Please post your response to the above questions (OR ANY OTHER COMMENT FOR THAT MATTER AS LONG AS IT HAS SOMEHTING TO DO WITH THIS WEBSTIE) to this discussion thread.