THE TIME HAS COME! A great many of you have been working SO hard on your sites that I feel it’s time to get discussions going. Visit your classmates’ sites to leave them comments. Talk to each other. Be kind. You can say almost anything you want to say. Comments are required. YOU HAVE TO FIND SITES TO LEAVE COMMENTS ON. THIS IS A GRADE. All of this year’s student websites are listed below. You may visit any site. If you find a site that is lacking content, please leave a kind constructive comment that might inspire some more content.

When you comment on anyone’s site, your comment must satisfy these requirements to earn you FULL COMMENT CREDIT:

1. Your comment must specifically refer to something in the original post or another comment;
  2. Your comment must be substantial in how it adds to the discussion. If you agree with something in the discussion, you must expand on what you agree with. You can’t just say, “I agree.” Go deeper, take us in a new direction. If you disagree with something in the discussion, you must justify your disagreement with deep meaningful explanation. You can’t just say, “I disagree.” Make us understand, see, hear, and feel why you disagree.
  3. Your comment must be empathetic, compassionate and respectful of the learning environment.

Tati-Ana’s Creative Learning

requeloka’s Blogg

Awesomeness has arrived!

The empire of discussions

“what is life”

Welcome to the Universe

Want to be smart?

Flawless

Takes Passion To Learn

Kevin’s blog

Kyle’s Epic Blog

ale blog

learning is the key !

Rocker Girl

Eric’s Awesome Blog

MY BLOG

lets_never_give_up

kaylann’s blog

Educational

Ready For Paradise?!

When you comment on anyone’s site, your comment must satisfy these requirements to earn you FULL COMMENT CREDIT:

Govanni’s power thinkers

Ball Is Life

roads to being successful !

future NFL star

Queen Jaes Blog

Too Turnt for Learning…

My Site

Take a quick moment to relax and eat some bacon.

Harts Hang Out

Brielle’s Place

LivE, LAugh, LOve

Symone’s AMAZING Blog!

Welcome! 🙂

splash of passion 😉

L33-AH-LI

I’m Not Like A Boss

klayver gomez 24

Thinking For Success , It’s The Key To Life.

Akayas blog

MaThEw FifTy-ThRee

Tyron Lowery’s Blog

Jordan’s World…Where you come to learn.!

Thinking Through It Always!

Live_ Love_ Laugh !

Your Future Starts Now

Tessener M. learning

Ana’s Blog

Michael’s Best Blog Yet!

Think Out Of The Box

Beast Mode Blogs

The Otaku Blog

Hi

David’s Amazing Blog

PΔRIS βL0G ∞♡

Mario’s Chill Blog

step into learning paradise 😉

J R Blog

Rose Think Smart

Molly’s Blog

Jazmell’s Bloggg

Shyaire

Stay in school…………..

My Blog <3

Stephanie’s Blog

Tenazia … Amazingness

LETS GET TO LEARNING 😀

Omar’s Blog

Angie’s Blog

KMckayy ‘s Blog

Tae’sblog

tyler

Mon’Tavis’s Banging Blog 😉

chargers178513